Sunday, August 8, 2010

DayBook Entry 8-8-10

Outside my window...freshly cut grass, calm pool water and sun setting behind the trees

I am thinking...about Nana who is sick, and dreaming of my new kitchen

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen...a bag of BBQ Chex Mix

I am wearing...blue shorts and tank pjs

I am creating...lists of stuff to get done this week

I am going...to take another handful of chex mix and eat it, mmmmmm.

I am reading...other blogs, and coupon deals

I am hoping...Nana's liver biopsy results aren't as bad as they could be.

I am hearing...the hum of the air conditioner, fish tank filter pouring water into a tank that needs to be filled.

Around the house...kids toys, sleeping family

One of my favorite things...going couponing with my favorite CB, spending time with my family up north in Canada

A few plans for the rest of the week: swim in pool lots, tidy house, finish laundry, couponing and getting ready to go away

1 comment:

  1. thankyou so much for following me on my blog! Where is your family from in Canada?? I am always so jelous of American couponers! Your children are adorable!

    http://onecheapcanadianmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete