Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas has come and gone again so fast this year.  I can't believe that it's almost 2011!  Anyways .......... I'd like to share some memory's from Christmas.  It was a great couple of days and wonderful to have the kids and my husband home a little more.



This was Owen's favorite gift, he played with it all morning and didn't even care to open any other gifts. A friend of mine gave me this tool bench, and I saved it for Christmas.  It was in such good condition!

Emily's favorite gifts were her pillow pet and DSi.  She didn't put her DSi down for several days and slept with it at her bedside.  Lol

Cousins! ( Lucas, Emily, Justine and Owen)  My sister's two kids Lucas and Justine, and mine.  We didn't even set this picture up, perfect picture time.

Thanks for letting me share some of our holiday memory's and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment