Monday, December 13, 2010

I'M BACK!!

     It's been a long time since my last post. There has been so much going on in my life, both good and sad.  I now feel like maybe I can start to get things back together and spend more time with the family.
     I'm so glad I started getting ready for christmas back in November because it is coming so fast.  It's hard to believe that it is the middle of December already.  This week is set aside to  making some yummy christmas cookies with the kids.  I have also been getting some homemade christmas presents made.  My friend made a really cute wreath from christmas bulbs and she bought all the supplies from the dollar store! I decided to copy her idea and make a couple as well, one for my daughter's teacher and one for my mother in law.  I really like how they turned out.
     We have received the first real snow fall of the winter and it was a good one.  I always say, if it has to be cold then I want snow as well.  I do like to play in that white stuff!  I also really like the feeling of being "snowed in", unable to get out the driveway because of so much snow.  Everything looks so fresh and clean when it snows.
     So I will share some pictures with you of the snow and homemade wreaths.  Hope you enjoy!





Thanks for stoppin by

1 comment:

  1. I have missed you so!! What an amazing wreath, wherever did you find such a beautiful idea?? Hmmm? Love your tree!! Thanks for lending your husband and your generator during the "outage"!! Love ya my sister from another mister, mother, country, etc!! Hehe
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete