Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kitchen Update

I know it's been a long time since an update but we have been soooo busy.  We have removed our old utility room and enlarged the kitchen, removed the cupboards and today moved the dishwasher to the other side of the sink.  We also purchased our new gas convection range and fridge.  I love these appliances so much, and they look so pretty.  We are currently living out of box's in the kitchen due to lack of cupboards.  Our next project is to get the lighting and outlets where it needs to go then drywall work.  Cupboards should be finished and ready for delivery in the next 1.5 - 2 weeks, so time is a tickin.  Here are some update pictures on what it looks like so far.


It is a work in progress!!
So as I said earlier, we have been so busy.  My husband is at a new company and has been working 10-12hrs a day 6-7 days a week and we bought  a foreclosed home to fix up and rent to my sister in law.  Ugh!!  It seems everything always happens at the same time.  With patience, hard work, little sleep and team work we will slowly get through all this work ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. It is looking very good. I cannot wait until I can redo our kitchen one day :)

    Enjoy your week!

    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete