Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kitchen Remodel - two month mark!

It has been a long hard summer of work, work and more work.  As you may know, my husband and I started a kitchen project mid July and we are just getting the cabinets in now, this is day 2 of cabinet install!  I can hardly wait until they are all in and my kitchen is complete.  I am tired of living out of box's in my kitchen and having to look for everything.  We have never installed cabinets before so it is taking us awhile, but so far so good.  A little tweaking here and there with the cabinets and we are all good.  Hopefully we will have them finished tomorrow so I can call this week for a counter top measurement.  So since last update.......... the stove vent pipe has been removed, old cabinets gone, old lights removed, new lights installed, drywall patched and walls have primer on them. Most cabinets are installed, cabinets on the window wall to come.  Take a look, whatcha think?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good place to have Thanksgiving Day Dinner:)

    ReplyDelete