Owen was playing with the water in the bird bath and pulled the cement bird bath over on himself. It landed right on top of him and all I could see of him were his little legs. It landed right across his forehead and oh my goodness did his head swell. We rushed to ER to have his head checked out. Owen had a Cat Scan which was Negative and we went home. After the initial pain and shock, Owen was a pretty happy little guy. He was back to normal in no time, although his forehead looks awfully bruised and swollen still.